Bicycle and Pedestrian Improvement Request

The City of Sunnyvale welcomes comments and suggestions from concerned bicyclists and pedestrians regarding existing problems or potential low-cost improvements to enhance safety, improve the City's bicycle facilities, and encourage bicycling (e.g.; pavement maintenance, signing, striping, loop detection and signal timing, bike rack installation, hazard removal, education, enforcement, etc.).

Your Name*
Your Email*
Between (street)*
and (street)*
Landmarks (cross street, address,
number of feet from curb)

For further information, contact the Traffic Engineering Division at (408)730-7330 or by fax at (408)730-7286.

Road hazards located on a Caltrans (El Camino Real) or County Roads facility (Central Expressway/Lawrence Expressway) may be reported by using this form. You may also report the hazard directly to the operating agency. Hazards located on a Caltrans facility may be reported by calling 510-286-5598. Hazards located on a County Roads facility may be reported to roads@countyroads.org.  You may also go to service.countyroads.org.

Return to City of Sunnyvale Home Page

Version and Date: & 6/15/2014      Privacy Policy and Terms of Use